Wednesday, February 29, 2012

sweet pink fuzzy Bunny

Chou-Fleur Bunny from San X, I told myself I would make her one of these days, I finally found a suitable eyelash yarn, and, the pink bunny turned out super duper cute. Then again, I don't know why I always get myself into this type of predicament, I see a fuzzy yarn I like, I buy, I make an all so kawaii fuzzy, try to find the same yarn so I can make more, but no where available :[
I had used two types of eyelash yarn to made the pink bunny, Stars yarn from Adriafil for her head and body, which has bits of shimmery lashes that makes Bunny sparkle, and Patons Cha Cha for ears, arms, legs and her big bunny tail.....oh well, I guess I will just have to wait for the yarn to surface, or try other types of eyelash yarn, hmmmmm, may be Fur Sure from Moda Dea.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment